Skytech AFVK-SP-MH/L-SPLIT Spark to Pilot Hi/Lo Split Gas Valve Kit Remote Control Vented Gas Logs
The Skytech AFVK-SP-MH/L SPLIT electronic safety pilot system was developed to provide safe, reliable, user-friendly control for gas heating appliances. These intermittent pilot ignition (IPI) gas valve kits are set up for natural gas (NG) only and are designed to be used with 18 to 30-inch gas log sets. Optional propane (LP) gas conversions kits LPK-18 or LPK-24 are available. The AFVK-SP-MH/L SPLIT features a manual Hi/Lo spark to pilot gas valve and a flame modulating remote control with On/Off/Hi/Lo infinite flame adjustment and On/Off continuous pilot. This gas log safety pilot is divided into two sections, the gas valve box and the switch box. Both boxes are pre-assembled and ready to install. With each box on separate sides of the gas log burner pan it enables the log set to be centered inside the fireplace. The valve box contains gas valve and pilot assembly and the switch box contains an electronic module and battery back. Both boxes are joined together with a hi- tempered wiring harness. Includes valve box, switch box (battery pack, module and switch), installation instructions, RS-1A heat shield, transmitter, damper clamp, AA batteries, 12v battery, and flex connecter.
Complete Kit Includes
- Split spark to pilot valve kit with remote flame adjustment for use with 18-30 inch gas logs
- Continuous pilot switch on the valve and on the On/Off/Hi/Lo remote control
- Divided into two pre-assembled sections, the gas valve box and the switch box
- Includes pilot assembly, damper clamp, valve box, switch box, remote, batteries, and flex line
- For use with NG (LP conversion kits available); Valve measures 2-3/4" W x 5-3/4" D 5-3/4" H