OnFireGuy Fireplace Glowing Embers, 12oz Bag
Our glowing embers are a combination of vermiculite and rock wool which replace the original material that came with your gas log set. Embers are designed for use with vented gas log sets to create the look for smoldering wood embers. Spread the glowing embers evenly on the front and sides of the burner pan for the most natural burning effect. The long lasting embers are a great addition to your fireplace for a beautiful and natural look. Embers are not designed for use with vent-free fireplaces. A small amount of glowing embers is needed, we recommend cleaning your fireplace at the beginning of the burn season and add the glowing embers once your firebox is clean.
- Use: Decorate the firebox outside the burner pan on natural gas or LP fueled units to renew the realism of your fireplace.
- For use with Vented Gas Log Sets
- Embers glow red hot like real wood-burning embers
- Place embers outside burner pan for natural look
- Place individual rock wool pieces near the base of fireplace